Please note these files are in .pdf format. They will open in a new window in your browser and you will have the option to download them.You can just close the .pdf window to return here, or use your browsers tabs.
- read the full rule book here National CLT Registration and Rules (30 pages)
- see the Board Members Code of Conduct
- see proforma for Board Members Register of Interests
- see the membership policy document
- You can visit the Parish Plan website – and see the Housing survey which has an excellent summary on the last page.
- The ECLT gets its ‘start up’ money largely from the National Government Agency called ‘Locality‘, which operates under the ‘Department for Communities and Local Government‘. Click the names to visit their websites.
- Visit the Aster Group website
- Have a look at the Homeseekers Page on The Stroud DC website
- Visit Keep Eastington Rural – where it all began!